Thursday, August 10, 2017

long black dress

maternity black maxi dress, medallion sandals 6

Today's outfit is the last in of my three new maternity maxi dresses. (I've also worn this dress in blue and gray). So this is the original, the dress I loved so much that I had to go back and buy it in two more colors. The elbow sleeve length is perfect and I love how the soft, jersey material makes it sooooo comfortable.

I'm struggling with to come up with something to talk about, so this going to be a short post - hope you'll forgive me. :)

maternity black maxi dress, medallion sandals 4
dress: Motherhood Maternity (exact, non-maternity option)  |  sandals: Franco Fortinit (exact, designer original)  |  necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)  |  watch: Michael Kors (exact)  |  bracelet: Kendra Scott (similar)

maternity black maxi dress, medallion sandals 5 maternity black maxi dress, medallion sandals 2 maternity black maxi dress, medallion sandals 3

Today makes 31 weeks pregnant and time for another bump update. Baby boy is about 16 inches long, 3 1/3 pounds and about the size of the coconut. I got my results back from the 3-hour gestational diabetes test, and unfortunately (just barely) failed two of the four markers, so I'm having to do some diet modification and test my blood four times a day. I had GD with my little girl, so at this point I know what to expect, but I'm still a little bummed to have it again. But other than that, everything is going well and I'm really looking forward to the ultrasound next week - can't wait for another peek of our baby boy!

maternity black maxi dress, medallion sandals 7 maternity black maxi dress, medallion sandals 1

shop the post:

//  Sharing on Fabulous Friday.  //

No comments:

Post a Comment