Sunday, June 18, 2017

thoughts and whatnots: 6.18.17

6.18.17 thoughts and whatnots
black and cognac: one  |  two  |  three

blog love:

on teal and polka dots:

favorite sales:


whatnots:
  • what I'm making: Banana bread. Yum! 
  • what I'm watching: We just got daddy "The Lego Batman Movie," so I'm sure we'll be watching it at some point today. 
  • what I'm crushing on: I'm on the lookout for cute - but most importantly comfy - neutral heeled sandals. Something like these tan ankle strap cork heels, these cognac gladiator style wedges or these buckled strappy sandals
  • what I'm looking forward to: Spending the day with my favorite husband and daddy - Happy Father's Day at all the dads out there!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh thanks so much friend! That dress is one of my favorite looks to date. Sounds like you had a nice, laid-back Father's Day weekend - yay for banana bread!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a cute look - you've been really rocking it lately!

      Delete