Wednesday, June 7, 2017

currently

currently june

currently I am...

planning: baby boy's nursery. At the moment I'm leaning toward navy and white  - which I think will go well with our gray walls and big sister's hand-me-down white furniture. :) I especially love the dotted rug in my inspiration pic...so cute! I found a similar version at PBTeen...tempting...

wishing: for more rain. It's been so dry in north Florida, though Monday night and this morning we had some really good downpours. I'm loving how the rain sounds on our new metal roof - it's so soothing and relaxing.

learning: how to make paper lantern jellyfish for the kiddo's mermaid birthday party. They're actually super easy to make, but I'm not exactly sure what to do with them now that they party is over...they're almost too cute to throw away...

browsing: for something good to read. I just finished the "Jane Austen Project" and am now reading "The Heist" - but I like to have my next book lined up before I finish the last, and am not sure what to read next. Suggestions?

going: to Publix to pickup the makings for baked ziti. My sister and her crew are on town and coming over tonight for dinner and to see our new house. Though, I'm most excited to finally get to meet my new nephew - can't wait to get a hold of that squishiness!

Sharing with Anne and co-host Erin from Love, Fun and Football for Currently. Each month features a series of prompts that may be interpreted any way you wish.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm always reading something. I guess it depends on what type of books you like. A Murder in Time is a time travel, mystery type of read and I love it! It's definitely a new favorite for me.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a fun read, I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh I love the baby boy room inspiration! And The Jane Austen Project is on my list thanks to the Modern Mrs Darcy summer reading list. Is it good?! From her list I loved This Is How It Always Is. And also Every Wild Heart which is really great light summer reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it. It was a little different than I expected, and at times I found the main character a little unlikable, but overall a good read. :) Thanks for the book suggestions!

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to see more photos of that baby boy room- your photo inspiration is perfect!!! :) And I wish we could send you some of our rain. It has been so wet and stormy in Ohio lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess ask and you shall receive; we've had rain the past three days! Almost all day Sunday and Monday and an afternoon shower today. Thanks for sending the rain. ;)

      Delete