Tuesday, June 13, 2017

americana

maternity blue maxi dress, white red kimono 5

This outfit feels a little ra-ra- go 'Merica with all the red, white and blue going on, but I can't say I'm mad about it. :) I had a different kimono planned for this outfit, but after searching high and low to no avail - days later I found it buried under a blanket at the end of my bed - I instead discovered this white/red/pink one buried in the bottom of one of the plastic tubs I still haven't unpacked from the move. (Confession: most of my clothes are still aren't unpacked. Opps.)

My big excitement for the day is the anticipated arrival the teal velvet storage sleeper sofa I ordered over a month ago to go in my office/craft room/guestroom...okay mostly craft room. I've been pinning yarn storage options like crazy. :) But seriously, how pretty is this sofa? I got an incredible deal on it, on sale with an additional 20% + free shipping. I ordered a swatch beforehand it it's more teal in real-life - the online picture looks very blue. I'll post photos to Instagram once it arrives! *insert happy dance*

maternity blue maxi dress, white red kimono 4
dress: Old Navy maternity (similar, similar non-maternity) last worn here  |  kimono: American Eagle (white/red option, white/blue option)  |  shoes: J. Crew Factory (similar)  |  necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)  |  watch: Fossil (similar)  |  bracelets: Bourbon and Boweties (exact three pearl, exact six pearl)


maternity blue maxi dress, white red kimono 2 maternity blue maxi dress, white red kimono 1 maternity blue maxi dress, white red kimono 8 maternity blue maxi dress, white red kimono 6 maternity blue maxi dress, white red kimono 3

//  Sharing on What I Wore.  //

4 comments:

  1. Love this look! Can't wait to see her you come up with for your yarn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm leaning toward wall storage for my yarn at the moment, but I'm sure I'll change my mind at least a dozen times before I actually do something about it! :)

      Delete
  2. Well, 'Merica looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete